Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Award for first CW DVD  (Read 6576 times)
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« on: July 06, 2007, 02:13AM »

I haven't ever tried to post an image before so hopefully this will work!  I found this photo during a search.  It's of the Girls and David receiving an award for their first DVD.  Wonder how many more of these awards they'll be receiving in the future??  Apologies if anyone has posted this before, but it was new to me.

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
ferngully
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 02:28AM »

mission completed Grin
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 12:38PM »

*snickers* I was making it out to be a little harder in my head than it really is  Wink

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:33PM »

I think they have almost reached

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 04:07PM »

I haven't ever tried to post an image before so hopefully this will work!  I found this photo during a search.  It's of the Girls and David receiving an award for their first DVD.  Wonder how many more of these awards they'll be receiving in the future??  Apologies if anyone has posted this before, but it was new to me.

I've seen that photo, and always wondered if someone left the price tag on Máiréad's.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
celticriver

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 05:49PM »

I've seen that photo, and always wondered if someone left the price tag on Máiréad's.   Cheesy

Good eyes on the price tag!! I didn't even notice that!!!
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:54PM »

I didn't notice it either!  Rich, the way to know definitely if it was indeed a price tag would be to ask your "niece" since she was standing right next to Máiréad...

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 05:56PM »

I hope we'll encourage them all to support their work and success! Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 12:03PM »

What exactly was the Award?

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 01:54PM »

The picture is from when the album was certified Gold which means that it sold over 500,000 copies. Most excellent and wonderful Rich, I don't think that's a price tag. I think it's where the camera's flash is hitting a gold plate on the award.

aislin (who's going to sensitivity training)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:53PM by aislin » Logged
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 02:23PM »

And no, that's not a price tag on Máiréad's award. It's where the camera's flash is reflecting off of a gold plate on the front. If you look at the other awards you can see it.
Ummm..... Thank you, Lindsey.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 02:38PM »

And no, that's not a price tag on Máiréad's award. It's where the camera's flash is reflecting off of a gold plate on the front. If you look at the other awards you can see it.
Ummm..... Thank you, Lindsey.   Wink

Eeek! I should have paid more attention to who I was correcting! You're totally right Rich, it's a price tag!

aislin
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 02:48PM »

Is it a price tag or something like a sticky note to make sure they got to the right person?  Why would they have a price tag on those?

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 02:56PM »

I think it shows the result that they have won it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 03:54PM »

Eeek! I should have paid more attention to who I was correcting! You're totally right Rich, it's a price tag!
aislin

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: