Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chattanooga concert review.  (Read 3990 times)
Gambit

« on: October 25, 2009, 06:48AM »

The Concert was absolutely amazing!  I got chills through the entire concert.
I'll do a quick review as I am getting ready to leave my hotel.

Lisa was Flawless.  The Voice was just mind-blowing! Shocked
Mairead must have drank a Red Bull because she had wings!!
Chloe was having so much fun onstage, especially with Lisa and Mairead.  Her voice has matured so much.
It was great to hear Alex, since I had never really heard her voice alone before. I really enjoyed True Color and You'll be in my heart/
Carolina Rue was amazing!  An instant favorite song, Lynn sang it perfectly.
The Choir was also having a lot of fun on stage as well.
Ray and Nicky were amazing on the drums!  They got the place rockin'!

Quick Notes:
Ilse of hope Ilse of tears, is an instant favorite, it was so beautiful!
During At The Caili when Lynn was during her part, Alex and Lisa were by the piano and Lisa and Ray were playing around, it ended with Lisa giving Ray a 'Talk to the hand' gesture.  It was so much fun! Cheesy

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:54AM »

Thanks for the review!  It sounds like they just keep getting better and better!!  Hard to improve on perfection!!  They must be getting a bit giddy and enjoying themselves on this tour. I hope they continue to fill the venues and win more and more fans-- They certainly  deserve it!! 

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Gambit

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:16PM »

It was a full house!  Only 2 bad things happened.  When we were waiting to go in and take our seats someone collapsed, and the paramedics had to be called in.  2nd bad thing, someone took a couple of pictures while the girls were singing. Angry   

Thanks for the buttons, Rich!

God bless our troops!
GeorgeN

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 01:27PM »

Thanks for the review!  It sounds like they just keep getting better and better!!  Hard to improve on perfection!!  They must be getting a bit giddy and enjoying themselves on this tour. I hope they continue to fill the venues and win more and more fans-- They certainly  deserve it!! 

At this point they could probably do this show while half asleep and thinking about paying the bills back home!  Cheesy

I’m really looking forward to seeing the fall version of IOH!    .....and I only have a day to wait!!

GeorgeN
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 01:37PM »

It was a full house!  Only 2 bad things happened.  When we were waiting to go in and take our seats someone collapsed, and the paramedics had to be called in.  2nd bad thing, someone took a couple of pictures while the girls were singing. Angry   

I feel bad for the person who needed the paramedics but I feel even worse for the individual who took those pictures if Rachel got a hold of him/her!! LOL

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 03:04PM »

Not sure if the heat inside the lobby was the reason for the collapse. It was wayyyyy too warm with that many people in there. The did let people be seated till half an hour before the show.

As for the flash pictures, It looked like all three times it was from the same area, possibly in the balcony. I know it was behind us, and we were in row F.

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 03:39PM »

It was hot in the theater. Not sure why they waited to open the doors so late. The gentleman was a few feet behind me. I hope he is okay.

I had to laugh when I saw the flash go off. I thought....how fast can Rachel get to the right balcony!

Concert was wonderful. Girls looked beautiful and sang great.

roy

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 07:11PM »

Thanks to everybody at the forum dinner and concert.Getting together made the whole event more special.It was a great weekend overall.The high points of the Chattanooga trip. 1.The concert.Perfect show.lighting & sound was flawless as usual.Even after being at three previous shows this year,it's still breathtaking to hear their beautiful voices sing together and hit those notes the way they do.They are the best. 2.Sharing an elevator ride with Mairead & Nicky. 3.Getting to say hello to Alex at the hotel lobby desk. 4.All the great sites and places to visit in Chattanooga.Lots to do there.Good place for a vacation or getaway.Thanks again to everyone for being there.Hope to see you again soon.
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 10:25AM »

If I had been in college this fall I would have been there! Maybe next fall and spring. Who knows?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: