Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Beginning  (Read 3569 times)
randy4sam

« on: October 26, 2009, 03:38PM »

Does anyone know where the lines spoken by the female at the very beginning of the show come from, or where I can obtain them ? I asked again on Sunday during the Lisa chat and got no answer, making me believe she doesn't know.

Thanks,
                                                                  Randy in Richmond
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:35PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzyBHomN-JQ

Here is the video. It's hard to make out a few words

I am the sky above Manhattan, I am the long pool of the Island. I am the song of the Hudson river. I am a silent lamb. I am the low sound of cattle, and the beating silence, I am the deers cry, and the cricket's dance. In the Lords eyes am I the beating heart I am the unlatched door, I am the haunting breath.? Now and before I am ever more, I am the beating shore, I am America

Thanks Lindsey
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:51PM »

Wow, just reading the words gives me goosebumps!  C'mon Wichita!!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
randy4sam

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 10:50AM »

Thank you 'Trouble'. Since I heard the opening in Richmond in June I have tried to obtain the quote. Then when it was played again at Greensboro the urge to track it down struck me anew. If you got the words from that YouTube tape you have better hearing than I do. I'm probably pushing my luck but do you know who wrote it ?  And is that Chloe reading the quote ?

Again, thanks     
                                                                                             Randy in Richmond
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 10:54AM by randy4sam » Logged
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 11:41AM »

Wow, just reading the words gives me goosebumps! 

Me too, Kelli!!  So glad my show is almost here!

And yes, Randy, Chloë is the one who is saying it.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: