Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mohegan Sun Review  (Read 3721 times)
Joan
Total Fanatic

« on: October 31, 2009, 12:04PM »

What can be said that has not been said already? These talented women just get better when you can’t image that can get any better than they already are.

Before I talk about the concert, I need to comment on Mohegan Sun. I do not understand why every time I have been there; so many people come straggling in so late. Once the show began, they would not let the late comers in until the end of the song, however, it only meant that they would distract the beginning of the next song. They were coming in still after the 4th songs. I have to say that this is very disrespectful to the fans who get there in time as well as the performers. I missed almost half of Chloe’s “When you Believe”. All the other shows I go to do not have this problem. I just needed to say that.

The show on the other hand was fantastic. I had seen the Songs from the Heart premier on CPTV the night before and they were just as good at Mohegan Sun. Every time they take the stage they give 100%; this is clear from all the reviews around the US.

Most of us have a favorite, I know I do. We all have our own reasons for gravitating to one of the girls. However, they all are spectacular. They all project such passion during their performance. It is clear that they love what they are doing. Their smiles and interactions with the audience are always evident. It is also clear that they genuinely appreciate their fans.

It was clear by the end of the show that our beautiful woman won over everyone in the venue. There were lots of standing ovations. And it was nice to see Lisa clapping for the audience and thanking them. I heard many first timers say how much they loved the show.

I also had the pleasure of meeting some forum members. Thanks for the buttons Vinny!

So onward the show goes to the next venue to capture many hearts!

JEdwards
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 04:03PM »

Nice review, Joan.  It was a pleasure to have met you last night.

John
Jack

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 07:39PM »

Very nice review, Joan. 

We had the same late arrival problems at Charleston.  We were sitting on what would have been center aisle seats and when the late arrivals came we had to stand up, let them remove our seat to let some of them get to the middle of the second row.  It was all very distracting and resulted in us missing almost all of "Fields of Gold".  I also has to be very distracting to the girls, too.

Glad you enjoyed the show. 

Jack
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 08:27PM »

Glad you had a great time, Joan. The ladies are consummate pros and never give less than 1,000% every time out!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 12:43AM »

When we went to our show in May. We made sure we arrived in plenty of time to get to our seats. That is so insentative of people to show up late. Glad you hat a good time though. Did you get to a M&G and if so who was there.

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 04:45AM »

Thanks for the review, Joan .   One thing about those that come in late-- once they see CW I bet they don't come late again!! LOL   As you said, they just capture the audience.   I figure it goes something like this for first time people--- "They're beautiful"! --  " They can really sing!" --  "WOW"   " I don't care what anyone elase thinks, I'm giving SO's!!" ----  "Where and when can I get tickets for their next concert!!"    Then they join us here on the forum!! LOL   Thanks again for the review.

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 07:15AM »

Nice review, Joan.  It was a pleasure to have met you last night.

John
Hi John,
I was very glad to meet you too. Tom is also a Meav fan; she was his favorite too. Hope to see you again in the future.
Joan
Vincanity0011210

The Diamond In The Rough

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 10:35PM »

Your welcome Joan!
It was great seeing everyone!

Follow me on Tumblr!
VinceVent
Critiques on my art=always helpful!
DeviantArt
I'm also looking for comments on my work.
VanderPhoto[
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 08:15PM »

no one showed up late to my concert. it would of stank if they where in my row cause we where in the first 2 seats on the aisle

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: