Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A poem...  (Read 11615 times)
CTofer

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 12:24AM »

Mosca, 'brilliant' is an awfully weighty word for this little poem of mine, but uhm....well I'll take your word for it Wink  lol nahh, I'm kidding...thank you, so very much though.

To you and all the other writers (and music writers as well) out there, sometimes you feel as though the thing your writing is, in a sense, writing itself because the words (or music) just come so much more easily than at other times. Like it was just meant to be written. The ending is a little rough, but the meat of it...it just felt and sounded natural and right to me. Glad you enjoyed it, Mosca.

Chris
Moscapoet
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 02:47PM »

You're right Chris, sometimes things just write themselves. I've had days when I wrote four or five poems/lyrics then go a week with nothing. One came to me the other day and flowed like water called "In your embrace", but it had been eight days since the previous one. I think we all have to be careful too and be cautious about how much we throw out there and how soon. Keep writing Chris. I look forward to your next installment.
CTofer

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 05:30PM »

I'd written this poem some time ago, but the thread has been buried as time has gone by. As other folks were bringing back some of their older poetry, I thought I'd add mine back into the mix for those that haven't read it.

Chris
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: