Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe's Twitter....  (Read 37927 times)
Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2011, 04:40AM »

Japanese toilets... Cheesy Weird things they are! Grin

icecubes4ever

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2011, 01:15PM »

Iknow!

LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2011, 03:13PM »

Chloë's tweeted some new pictures. I like the summer of '69 pics! Cheesy

lovelycherylwinner
Total Fanatic

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02PM »

Chloe mentioned me in a twitter today.  Grin

HA!! I wish she followed me! @lcwcwfan: @KChenoweth Hi I see you follow @ChloeAgnew Chloe has a great voice

Chloe is the second famous person to ever mention me in a twitter. Cheryl Burke has responed to me a few times in the past year.  Smiley Most recently after I met her for the third time. Tool a dance lesson at her Dance Studio in Mountain View CA.  Cool Kristen Chenoweth is in the new People Magazine with Cheryl Burke and three other ladies in a story about Hot Bodies for the summer. Cheesy

The treasure of true freindship will never lose its glow.
Jennifer
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2011, 07:37AM »

Chloe mentioned me in a twitter today.  Grin

HA!! I wish she followed me! @lcwcwfan: @KChenoweth Hi I see you follow @ChloeAgnew Chloe has a great voice

Chloe is the second famous person to ever mention me in a twitter. Cheryl Burke has responed to me a few times in the past year.  Smiley Most recently after I met her for the third time. Tool a dance lesson at her Dance Studio in Mountain View CA.  Cool Kristen Chenoweth is in the new People Magazine with Cheryl Burke and three other ladies in a story about Hot Bodies for the summer. Cheesy
That was you? Awesome!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: